Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GIFTABLE: playing dress up


I have two little boys. I LOVE my little men; they are adorable and sweet and a pure joy. But there is one thing not having a little girl makes me long for: little girl clothes. There is nothing like sweet little girl's dresses. If I did have a baby girl, this is how she would be dressed everyday.
Have a baby girl you can play dress up with? The dresses above are by Mountain Aven Baby and Pink Sugar Clothing. They have even more beautiful clothes for your kiddos in their shops. Show them love!

5 comments:

{evy} said...

Hi Jessica! I've added your link to my list. xo

Bobbinoggin said...

life is poetic though. if you had a girl, she might be a dirt queen and have a pretty dress for five minutes. lol.

;)

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

Thanks for the tips! I'll have to check these out for my own little dirt queens...oops, I mean princesses! :)

Tulaloo said...

I think that Dirt Princess is a fantastic royal title! Someone should make t-shirts...

Anonymous said...

You could always try for a third...who knows, maybe you will get a dirt princess of your own.