Friday, November 28, 2008

TOO STINKIN' CUTE: and the winner is...


TINKERBELL!
Congratulations! I'll be sending you an email asking for the all info I'll need to create your Free Holiday Photo Cards, so make sure you check your email, lucky momma!
I wish I could make everyone free holiday cards, but I just can't. I will, however, be sending along a little something to each of my entrants. Please make sure you check the email you used to send your entry pictures!
Thank you everyone for entering Tulaloo's first contest! I had so much fun with it and I hope you all enjoyed it too. I also loved having the extra visitors here in blog land, and I would love for you to stop by and say hello again. I'm planning on more giveaways in the not so distant future. I also am going to start a new semi-regular feature especially for those of you with little kiddos, and I think you are really going to love it. Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is it?