Friday, April 3, 2009

GIFTABLE: reason #84 to blog

I have the most fantastic friends in the entire world. Really. Today I opened my mailbox to find this beautiful apron, sent as a birthday gift from one of my best girlfriends! She saw it on my blog last week and bought it for me! I'm so lucky! And not only is this seriously cute, but get a load of this nifty feature: there is a ribbon in one of the pockets for knotting around your rings so that they don't get lost! How perfect is that? Do you know how many times I have panicked because I forgot I left my wedding ring on the kitchen window sill while doing dishes? Anyway, I love this apron and I plan to bake something tomorrow morning just so I can wear it!!!

I've been an MIA blogger recently. With the weather warming up and bridal season in full swing, it is hard to find the time to sit down and type out a post! The worst part is that I have so much stuff I want to share with you! There are new designs in the Tulaloo shop, plus more to come in the next few weeks. We currently have a giant cardboard pirate ship in our living room, just begging to be an ARTSY FARTSY post. There is an upcoming blogathon benefiting a cause that is important to me. The list goes on and on....

I promise to make more time for blogging. Obviously it pays off (thanks Jacy!).

3 comments:

City Chic Country Mouse said...

I'm so happy you like your new apron! What a nice friend!

Jasmine said...

And just so everyone knows, I also LOVE this apron and the others on the blog. My birthday is in June...I also love chocolate.

vicki said...

What a great friend and a beautiful apron!

Happy birthday!!