Saturday, June 13, 2009

TULALOO: thank you!


I am both thrilled and saddened to announce that we are totally booked for wedding stationery orders through October 09. I'm thrilled because I have so many fantastic brides I'm working with right now, and I love all the beautiful stationery we're creating in the studio these days. I'm saddened because it just kills me to turn away a bride. I'd love to work with all of you - really I would! But my assistant and I have our hands very, very full at the moment, and I won't overbook Tulaloo and risk jeopardizing our level of service and craftsmanship. I want every single one of our clients to be 100% satisfied!

That said, if you are planning a wedding that will be occuring after this October, we welcome your inquiries and invitation orders. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have now and reserve you a place on our production schedule. We will absolutely be able to complete your order in time for you to mail invitations to your guests.

Thank you so very much for overwhelming support! I can't even begin to express how happy I am with the success we have experienced this year, and it wouldn't be possible without all of you! Hopefully, in the not so distant future I'll hire a second production assistant so that I don't need to disappoint any more brides. Or perhaps I'll just put Captain and Chunk to work.... what's that about child labor laws?

No comments: