Thursday, December 23, 2010

PERSONALLY: from our family to yours


I recently had the extreme pleasure of a photo shoot with the very talented Meg LaBarbera of Creative Image Collections (You may remember Meg from this gorgeous wedding we both worked on last year). I asked Meg if she would be able to take some pictures of my family as well as shoot some headshots of me for the Tulaloo website and I couldn't be happier with the results!She captured some sweet moments of my husband and I together as well as of Captain and Chunk and all of us together. They are natural, beautiful and very "us". While it is kind of silly, the image above is one of my favorites. As soon as Meg took out her camera, Captain decided it was time to break out as many silly faces and poses as he could muster up. Despite his craziness Meg still grabbed many really beautiful portraits, but this one photo makes me smile every single time I look at it!
Happy Holidays from our family to yours! I hope every one of you has a joyful holiday filled with family and friends, and I look forward to sharing many new designs and products with you in the New Year.

1 comment:

mrs. fuzz said...

What a gorgeous family!!

Happy new year (2 weeks late). I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful designs.