Sunday, January 25, 2009

PERSONALLY: swoon


It has been one of those weekends where I am extra special in love with my boys. Of course I always love them to pieces, even when Chunk is throwing a temper tantrum over not being allowed to sit inside the dishwasher and Captain has begun his last dozen sentences with "Yeah-but-mommy....". But this weekend they were especially wonderful. They have been playing together so sweetly recently. Captain wants his little brother to come play with him! "Come over and play fireman with me!" "Let's go in our closet clubhouse!" Music to my ears. And those adorable grins!!! Aaaaahhhh. Love those boys!
(note: they are actually playing together in the tub in the above pictures, but it is impossible to get a picture of both of them together and smiling. Impossible.)

3 comments:

momsuec said...

What a way to start my day...seeing those gorgeous smiling faces!

Helen said...

Those boys are too cute!

I gave you an award on my blog today! :)

Jasmine said...

Man are they cute!! I just want to snuggle them to death. And playing together??? That deserves a gold star for you!