Thursday, June 10, 2010

REAL WEDDING: nicole and rob

Nicole and Rob have been happily married for over two months now, and I was honored to create all their wedding stationery. With huge thanks the most fabulous Regina Holder, I am pleased to share their beautiful wedding with you!
Nicole's dress was elegant and gorgeous.
I love getting ready pics! Such a great moment of happiness and anticipation!


Wingtips!!

Nicole and Rob chose our Concord invitation in black, ivory and gold. For the day of stationery they kept the concord design, but switched it up to black, white and a bright pop of fuschia.




The new Mr. and Mrs.!

Congratulations Nicole and Rob!



































































































Add Image

1 comment:

regina holder said...

Thank you so much for featuring my photos on your blog. You did a fantastic job on Nicole + Rob's stationery!!! I am so glad you sent the invitation suite to me to photograph for you. Luck and Mary at Flower Gallery tied in the floral design perfectly and added lots of great touches. I love the grass display for the seating cards.