Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ARTIST I LIKE: mila's daydreams


I was torn between categorizing this one under INSPIRATION or ARTIST I LIKE, because it is both. Mila's Daydreams my new online destination for a bit of zen during a hectic day. Who isn't instantly calmed by a peacefully sleeping baby, let alone one in a fantasy dreamscape? Admittedly this gives me a bit of mom guilt. When Captain and Chunk napped as babies it was a good day if I spent the time doing a bit of laundry or sweeping the crumbs from the kitchen floor. Crafting and photographing my napping babes in an imaginary dream never once popped into my sleep deprived brain. Looking back, this would have been a more meaningful use of my time.

1 comment:

mrs. fuzz said...

I know what you mean. . .

This is seriously too adorable for words though.