Monday, May 16, 2011

TULALOO: new studio


Since debuting 4 years ago, I'm proud to say that Tulaloo has enjoyed steady growth due to our wonderful clients and the amazing people we have working behind the scenes here in the studio. But this little studio is getting a bit cramped. Since the start, Tulaloo has operated primarily out of a small home studio tucked into the corner of my family room. Our little stationery studio has officially outgrown its humble starter studio and is in need of a new home.


In the coming weeks we will begin a major renovation project that will create a dedicated space for the Tulaloo studios. The new studio, while still home based, will be light and airy and offer plenty of space for my assistant and I to work together as well as provide a nice setting for consultations with clients. We are hoping to complete the new Tulaloo studios by mid-summer.


I'm really excited about our growth and so grateful to our wonderful clients for choosing Tulaloo and recommending us to friends and family. Thanks for being the best clients possible. I look forward to welcoming you into our new studio later this year!

No comments: