Thursday, July 28, 2011

TULALOO: on vacation!

From July 29th through August 7th the Tulaloo studio will be closed for vacation. All phone calls and emails will be returned on the 8th, and any orders placed during our vacation will begin processing then as well. I know several of you are curious what we will be up to...

Tomorrow afternoon I am hopping in the car with ony of my very best friends (the wonderful Jessica of Sparetire Design) and heading out to Newport, RI for the Newport Folk Festival! I'm really looking forward to seeing lots of great music, particularly The Civil Wars. We even scored tickets to Deer Tick and Friends afterparty show Saturday night.


Promptly upon my return from Rhode Island I will load my family into the car and head up to Ogunquit, where we will eat a ridiculous amount of lobster and watch the ocean. Maybe we'll even take a boat ride with the boys! Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Lobster Shack!

Have a fabulous time! :)