Thursday, November 13, 2008

OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS: cutie pie questions


I'm so happy that I have already received several submissions to the Baby/Child Photo Contest! And let me tell you, these kids are CUTE! Along with the entries I have also received a few questions about the contest so I figured I ought to post the answers here in case other people are wondering the same things.
If you are the lucky owner of the cutest kid in the universe and win the contest, you do not need to use the photo you entered on your holiday cards. I know you might want to use a special holiday portrait or a shot of your little one on Santa's knee. We can use whatever photo you like.
What you see in the shop right now isn't necessarily what you get. I may toss some new designs in there before the end of the contest. And all of the designs are customizable. Changing fonts and colors is not a problem. I will revise the design so that it fits your needs (this is one of the key advantages of working with a real, live artist instead of a giant photo/stationery company)
Keep those smiling little faces coming!

No comments: